Affiliate Service Agreement (the “Agreement”) is made by iUmrah.World (“www.iUmrah.World”), and you, as an Affiliate user of the iUmrah.World Affiliate Program (“You”, “Your”, “Affiliate”). To be an authorized Affiliate of iUmrah.World, You agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement. Please read this Agreement carefully before registering and using the iUmrah.World Affiliate Program. By signing up for iUmrah.World Affiliate Program, you indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and its terms and conditions. If you do not accept this Agreement, do not sign up for the iUmrah.World Affiliate Program.
Enrollment in the Program – You may submit a completed Program application to begin the enrolment process. Submission of your application to the iUmrah.World Affiliate Program implies acceptance to the terms set forth in this Agreement. We will evaluate your application and notify you of your acceptance or rejection through our third party solution provider. Please allow time for your submission to be reviewed. Please note that should a sale be processed prior to the affiliate account submission has been approved you will not receive commission for the sale unless you contact a member of the affiliate team. We may reject your application if, in our sole discretion, we determine for any reason that your site is unsuitable for the Program.
Unsuitable sites include, but are not limited to, those that:
- Promote sexually explicit material
- Promote violence or hate toward any persons or groups;
- Promote illegal activities;
- Promote the use of pyramid, “ponzi”, or similar investment schemes;
- Promote discrimination based on race, sex, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation, or age;
- Contain, in our sole judgment, material that is defamatory, fraudulent, or harassing to us or any third party;
- Non-related. Not a good fit for our information;
- Otherwise violate intellectual property rights of iUmrah.World and/or partners/subsidiaries thereof according to US and international law and the laws of the State of Delaware.
- Disparage iUmrah.World or the suppliers listed in the directories
Regardless of your acceptance in the Program, we may terminate this Agreement for any reason, at any time. The terms of this Agreement and our acceptance criteria are subject to change at any time without prior notice. All decisions for acceptance into the iUmrah.World Affiliate Program will be made within our sole discretion. If your Application is not accepted, you may reapply to the Program at any time; however, you should not and may not link to our site unless you are approved for the Program.
Terms of the Agreement – The term of this Agreement will begin upon our acceptance of your Affiliate application and will end when terminated by either party. Either you or we may terminate this Agreement at any time, with or without cause. Upon termination, all iUmrah.World related content and links shall be promptly removed from your site. You are only eligible to earn referral fees on sales occurring during the term, and fees earned through the date of termination will remain payable only if the related orders are not cancelled or returned. In the event overpayment is made by us, you agree to promptly remit such excess payment upon notification by us. We may withhold your final payment for a reasonable time to ensure that the correct amount is paid.
Contact Information – You must provide valid contact information including physical mailing address, email address and phone number to participate in the iUmrah.World Affiliate Program. Your contact information will only be used for the purposes of contacting you with information regarding the affiliate program and iUmrah.World. It will not be resold or used for any other purposes. If iUmrah.World can not contact you within a reasonable period and your account is inactive, the account will be deactivated.
Compensation Terms and Payment Schedule: Affiliates earn commissions through a pay per sale platform and is defined as follows:
- 20% commission on sales earned directly through first tier links. Commission is based on final purchase price. Purchase price is subject to change.
- 60 day affiliate cookie life span
- Minimum Payout amount is $125.00 (Effective 8/1/18). Minimum Payment payout is based on Product Price and is subject to change.
- Commission PayPal payments are issued by the 15th of the month for the previous month’s sales. Payments will be issued after the minimum payout has been obtained. Regular PayPal fees and international check processing fees still apply and are not covered within the commission payment.
- Tracking of all commissions, click thrus, impressions, and confirmed sales is conducted by a third party solution provider. Click thrus, impressions, and sales are real-time statistics.
- Iframes and framesets of the www.iUmrah.World website are not permitted. Internet Explorer blocks all cookies when iframes are used; therefore, affiliate cookies can not be tracked for the purpose of crediting commissions. It is the responsibility of the affiliate to confirm that links provided within the Affiliate Center are used to ensure that cookies will be set. Affiliates are encouraged to contact the Affiliate team to have any new links tested to confirm that they have been set up correctly. Redirects are acceptable.
- Cloaking of the affiliate id is not permitted due to tracking purposes. The affiliate id must be in the URL for the cookie to be set. iUmrah.World is not responsible for missed sales due to cloaking programs used by an affiliate for cloaking affiliate id. If there are any questions or concerns pertaining to cloaking, please contact the members of the Affiliate Team.
- iUmrah.World is not responsible for unclaimed affiliate checks after 6 months from check issue date. iUmrah.World is also not responsible for checks returned due to wrong contact information. iUmrah.World will make reasonable attempts to contact affiliates of returned checks given the contact information from affiliates. It is the affiliate’s responsibility to keep contact information updated at all times.
- Any sales that are cancelled or returned will not be counted as confirmed sales and you will not receive the commission for that return. In the event a refund occurs on the following month after checks have been distributed, the next month will show the returned commission.
- By federal law, iUmrah.World is required to file 1099s for any company or person in the United States of America earning over $600.00 for the calendar year. iUmrah.World will provide a W9 form for you to fill out after initial account setup. USA based affiliates are required to submit a W9 to iUmrah.World prior to receiving the first commission paypal transfer. Commission checks will be held until the W9 form is received. An updated W9 form will need to be submitted annually. If a W9 form is not submitted after several requests from Coupon/Discount Policy:
- Affiliates may only post coupons that are distributed through our affiliate program and when available.
- Offers sent from iUmrah.World via e-mail, direct mail or found on our websites or our online advertisements may not be reposted on your website or used in other promotions or ads without written permission.
- No affiliate URL can be used with the iUmrah.World name along with the Word “Coupon” or “Discount”. Header tags and keywords cannot collectively contain these words.
- Advertising in the search engines or attempting to rank in natural SEO with the iUmrah.World name along with the words “Coupon” or “Discount” is strictly prohibited.
- Programs and offers may be discontinued at any time. Historical or dated (expired) coupons that are no longer valid cannot be displayed on an affiliate website.
- Affiliates may not use wording or make statements in affiliate header tags, keywords or content that infers or alludes to a greater discount than is actually available. This shall include using such wording as “Up to $XX.00 Off”.
Non-compliance with the coupon policy may result in non-payment of commissions due and/or termination of agreement.
Countries not eligible for program: Any applications received from IP or mailing addresses within the countries listed below will be automatically denied acceptance to the iUmrah.World affiliate program. Any affiliates found to be operating sites out of these countries will be automatically suspended, and their accounts removed from the program. Countries not eligible for program:
· North Korea
International affiliates must be able to obtain a PayPal account for commission payment purposes. We will not send checks to international addresses.
Modification to Agreement: We may modify any of the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement, at any time and in our sole discretion, by posting a change notice or a new agreement on this site. Modifications may include, for example, changes in the scope of available referral fees, fee schedules, payment procedures and Program rules. If any modification is unacceptable to you, your only recourse is to terminate this agreement. Your continued participation in the program following our posting of a change notice or new agreement on our site will constitute binding acceptance of the change.
Responsibility for Your Site and Marketing: You will be solely responsible for the development, operation, and maintenance of your site and for all content that appears on your site. For example, you will be solely responsible for:
- The technical operation of your site and all related equipment;
- Creating and posting product descriptions on your site and linking those descriptions to our site;
- The accuracy, timeliness and appropriateness of content posted on your site (including, among other things, all product-related materials);
- Ensuring that materials posted on your site do not violate or infringe upon the rights of any third party (including, for example, copyrights, trademarks, privacy, or other personal or proprietary rights);
- Ensuring that content posted on your site is not libelous or otherwise illegal
We disclaim all liability for these matters. Further, you will indemnify and hold us harmless from all claims, damages, and expenses (including, without limitation, attorneys’ fees) relating to the development, operation, maintenance, and contents of your site.
All content on the iUmrah.World site is copyrighted material and copyright violations will be treated seriously.
Reciprocal Link Policy: iUmrah.World does not participate in a reciprocal link program. By agreeing to this agreement, you understand that iUmrah.World will not promote your website or any products on your website unless arrangements have been negotiated between the partners of iUmrah.World and yourself. iUmrah.World, at any time and in our sole discretion, may select specific websites to be promoted on our websites on an individual basis.
Limited License: We grant you a nonexclusive, non-transferable, revocable right to access our site through the links solely in accordance with the terms of this Agreement, for the sole purpose of linking your site to our site, solely for the purpose of identifying your site as a participant in the Program and assisting in increasing traffic to iUmrah.World. You may not alter, modify, or change the links in any way. You are only entitled to use the links to the extent that you are a member in good standing of the iUmrah.World Affiliate Program. We may revoke your license anytime by giving you written notice. You may use anything outside our membership are as long as it promotes iUmrah.World only. You may not publish anything in any way from our directories.
Fraud: If you commit fraud or falsify information in connection with registering users with iUmrah.World through the links on your site, this Agreement will be terminated immediately. In addition, you will be liable to iUmrah.World for any and all damages that iUmrah.World suffers as a result of such actions. You will also be responsible for returning to iUmrah.World all commissions received for fraudulent sales, and we will not hesitate to pursue all legal causes of action against you to the fullest extent possible under the law.
Limitation of Liability: We will not be liable for indirect, special or consequential damages, or any loss of revenue, profits or data, arising in connection with this Agreement or the Program, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further, our aggregate liability arising with respect to this Agreement and the Program will not exceed the total referral fees paid or payable to you under to this Agreement.
Miscellaneous: This Agreement will be governed by the laws of the United States and the State of Delaware, without reference to rules governing choice of laws. Any action relating to this Agreement must be brought in the federal or state courts located in Delaware, and you irrevocably consent to the jurisdiction of such courts. You may not assign this Agreement, by operation of law or otherwise, without our prior written consent. Subject to that restriction, this Agreement will be binding on, inure to the benefit of and be enforceable against the parties and their respective successors and assigns. Our failure to enforce your strict performance of any provision of this Agreement will not constitute a waiver of our right to subsequently enforce such provision or any other provision of this Agreement.
Anti-SPAM Policy: iUmrah.World does not tolerate the use of spamming techniques. iUmrah.World reserves the right, at any time and in our sole discretion, to report any business or person using any version of these techniques. Affiliates will be immediately removed from the program and all pending commissions forfeited
Spyware And Other Parasites: Any affiliate suspected of a relationship, formal or informal, with any provider of spyware or parasitic software (as judged by any interference with the operation by design of iUmrah.World and/or its partner sites) is subject to punitive actions by iUmrah.World, without notice, including but not limited to: suspension of affiliate account; termination of affiliate account; withholding of payments to affiliate; and public notification of affiliate’s suspected malfeasance. iUmrah.World encourages affiliates to report suspicions of such relationships; and, should substantial proof, as judged by iUmrah.World, be provided, iUmrah.World reserves the right to assign a value equal to unpaid monies earned by the offending affiliate (or a part thereof) to the reporting affiliate as a bounty.
Disclaimer: We make no express or implied warranties or representations with respect to the Program or any services sold through the Program (including, without limitation, warranties of qualities, merchantability, non-infringement, or any implied warranties arising out of a course of performance, dealing, or trade usage). In addition, we make no representation that the operation of our site will be uninterrupted or error-free, and we will not be liable for the consequences of any interruptions or errors; however, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to correct errors or interruptions promptly.
Prior Agreement: This agreement supersedes any and all other agreements between the parties.
Independent Investigation: YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THIS AGREEMENT AND AGREE TO ALL ITS TERMS AND CONDITIONS. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WE MAY AT ANY TIME (DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY) SOLICIT CUSTOMER REFERRALS ON TERMS THAT MAY DIFFER FROM THOSE CONTAINED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR OPERATE WEB SITES THAT ARE SIMILAR TO OR COMPETE WITH YOUR WEB SITE. YOU HAVE INDEPENDENTLY EVALUATED THE DESIRABILITY OF PARTICIPATING IN THE PROGRAM AND ARE NOT RELYING ON ANY REPRESENTATION, GUARANTEE OR STATEMENT OTHER THAN AS SET FORTH IN THIS AGREEMENT.